SMS Terms & Conditions:
By signing up for SMS, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Consent: You agree to receive text messages from New Century Home
- Care to the mobile phone number you provided.
- Possible fees: You may be charged by your wireless carrier for receiving
- text messages.
- Opt-out: You can opt out of receiving text messages at any time by
- replying STOP to any message you receive from us.
- Prohibited content: You agree not to send any prohibited content over
- the SMS platform. Prohibited content includes:
o Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
o Any content that is harmful, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise inappropriate;
o Any content that violates the intellectual property rights of others.
- Governing law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of NY.
Message and data rate notices:
- Message and data rates may apply.
- Messaging services may not be available in all areas.
- You acknowledge and agree that your wireless service provider may charge you for messages received.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for any and all charges incurred by your wireless service provider in connection with your use of the SMS platform.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 7189982100.
Acceptance of terms and conditions:
By signing up for SMS, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth above.